Businesses use employee onboarding software to help with this process and here are some reasons why:
1. Maintain a Good Digital Record
With our well-designed onboarding tool, you can maintain a comprehensive digital record. You can welcome the employee more effectively and keep track of their first few months in your company. Manual onboarding is more difficult to track and can delay the entire process significantly.
2. All Information In One Place
In the past, businesses had to sprint and store all of the employee information in files. Our employee onboarding tool stores all the information in one, easy-to-access place. You can store the employee’s contact information, federal forms, state forms, performance record, and more here.
3. Faster Processing
It is quicker and easier to process new employees and ensure they are ready to start work. All forms are digital so there’s less margin for error when people enter their information into the system. Our employee onboarding software will also help employees adjust to your existing team quickly.
Businesses need to follow local regulations when they hire employees. The laws are different in different regions but it is easier to comply with dedicated software like our employee onboarding tool. With its help, you can be certain your business follows the law at all times.
5. Get Insight
Get insight into your employee’s performance and progress in one platform. Our employee onboarding tool will track whether your employee has read and accepted the rules of your company. It will also track how new team members interact with the different learning materials provided.
Why Choose Our Product?
There are different kinds of employee onboarding tools available in the market today. Choosing the right one can be tricky. Here are some reasons why we are the best choice:
- Comprehensive Set of Tools – We have a comprehensive set of tools that can help you handle all aspects of employee onboarding from forms to employee progress.
- Keyboard Shortcuts – Keyboard shortcuts improve the overall efficiency of onboarding. You can process through several employees quickly once you become accustomed to the system.
- Task Management – Top-notch task management tools will help you stay organized. These tools include inboxes, backlogs, and sub-tasks. You can assign different tasks to different individuals on your team to ensure the system remains up-to-date.
- Effective Search – Search is one of the biggest advantages of digital systems. You don’t need to go through countless files to find what you need, you just need to type a keyword and pull up the required data.
Why Do You Need Employee Onboarding?
All businesses need employee onboarding because it can cut down costs and have a positive impact on an employee’s overall performance. A good onboarding software will keep track of all employee activities and help you comply with local regulations as well. Manual onboarding isn’t as efficient or reliable.